Digitising your organisation
Perhaps you don't realise it but your organisation is already some way along the digital transformation journey. One business process, your accounting, is almost certainly digitised. And you are probably using a website to communicate with potential customers.
But of course there is a lot else you can do. We see digital transformation as potentially involving some or all of the following:
- Mobile consumers: Making your website available to people on smartphones, marketing to people based on their precise location, and providing content to people that changes dependent on where they are
- Big data: Selecting and using some of the structured and unstructured data you have about your customers to predict what they want and to communicate effectively with them
- Customer experience: Having the same view of your customers across all touchpoints - so that they get the same, excellent, experience of your products and services wherever they are
- Social media: Responding to what people say about your industry and your products on social media; and using relevant social media channels to build brand trust
- Globalisation: Using the global nature of the internet to penetrate new markets around the world
- Product & service digitisation: Using digital technology to deliver some or all of your products and services
- Virtualising work: Incorporating digital technology in work processes to facilitate remote working and more effective collaboration
- Knowledge management: Sharing and building on explicit and tacit knowledge across teams through the use of digital technology
- Process digitisation: Digitising work processes and enterprise resource planning for greater efficiency
- Emerging technology: Monitoring the potential effects that emerging technology such as wearables, virtual reality and 3D printing will have on your organisation
Alongside these opportunities there are risks: cyber security, compliance failures, ethical problems, and the negative effects digital can have on work-life balance.
Mosoco can help you select the best opportunities for your business, as well as managing these risks. Call us on 07855 341 589 or get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.